Monday, June 09, 2008

Office Sighting in Florence


Well, I had a celebrity encounter last week in Florence. Kassie and I were walking around Florence and stopped at a cafe to look at the menu, and there he is. Leslie David Baker, the actor who plays Stanley on the Office is sitting down having dinner and wine with a woman. I'm 100% certain it was him. I stared quite rudely for a second. He turned and looked at me and inclined his head my way. Even though he had sunglasses on to disguise himself, I could imagine him rolling his eyes and giving that cynical Stanley "Really?" I wanted to respect his privacy, so I walked away. But I did snap a quick paparazzi shot as I walked by. And yes after weeks of touring Europe and seeing amazing sights of both religious and historical significance, this is the first thing that merited a blog post. Hopefully there will be more to come.

1 comment:

Roger Haak said...

Had I been there, I would have been like a little girl trying to contain myself with all the excitement ready to burst out with a loud, "DID I STUTTER?"

Oh man... I want to yell it right now. *ENVY*